Installing Sprayfoam in your Home
The insulation in your home can have an affect on so many areas of your life. Sprayfoam can have many benefits.
Save Money With Icynene Spray Foam
Icynene spray foam insulation is an exceptional product that pays for itself very fast.
- Save on your energy bills - Icynene spray foam insulation can save on your heating and cooling costs by up to 50%! By providing U-value insulation as well as air sealing, it cuts your property's energy loss significantly.
- Reduce heating and A/C size - There's a chance of reducing the size of your heating and cooling equipment, saving you more expensive installation or replacements costs.
- Get more for your money - Investing in insulation can offer you fast payback, and any potential buyers for your property may be willing to pay more for a home with lower energy costs.
Air sealing your home can help block out pollutants which can affect your health.
- Reduce risks of respiratory distress - allergies, asthma, and many chemical sensitivities can be caused by natural irritants.
- Minimize pollutants - mold and moisture, dust and dirt, radon, exhaust fumes, and carbon monoxide are all reduced by air sealing your property and keep it clean.
- Safeguard against mold growth - minimizing the flow of airborne moisture in your home helps you protect against mold growth which can potentially lead to conditions such as asthma, allergies and possibly cause symptoms such as sneezing, coughing and itchy eyes.
Be Comfortable In Your Home
Air sealing your home using Icynene spray foam insulation increases the comfort levels of your home.
- Reduce drafts - a home without spray foam insulation can potentially lose enough air to fill two blimps each day.
- Avoid hot and cold spots – sealing between heated/cooled living spaces such as basements and garages will help maintain temperatures throughout your home.
- Reduce noise – Icynene spray foam can help reduce the sound from noisy rooms such as media rooms and laundry rooms, outdoor noises such as traffic and playgrounds, and transferred noise such as flushing toilets.
Protect Your Home With Icynene
Icynene spray foam insulation can help your home to last a long time.
- Protect against moisture - 99% of the moisture that enters your home is carried in the air. By using Icynene spray foam insulation, you can reduce the amount of moisture that gets into your home which aids in the prevention of mold and moisture damage.
- Keep pests out - Icynene spray foam insulation does not provide a source of food for nasty critters. It also doesn't facilitate as good nests, and as a solid material it's hard for any critters to pass through.
- Structural Integrity – Depending on the product you choose and your application, Icynene can offer structural stability to the walls of your home which can't be achieved using other traditional forms of insulation.